Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Wow! Just a few weeks ago I was finishing my seminary classes and planning to post on our website, but yet again, the time has FLOWN by and I find myself setting here on July 30th with not one update or photo of our baby room or on Baby S! Guess I am learning early not to promise to have something on here or posted due to life with a little one on the way....the problem is that baby isn't even here yet! Oh man, not a good start!

Tomorrow is a new day. Perhaps I"ll get some photos of the nursery or pregnancy progress up here soon! Stay tuned....this site will eventually be worthwhile...we promise! :0)

2 comments:

EB said...

hey guys i snuck on your picasa through your slideshow and looked at your "public gallery" of pictures- you guys take awesome pictures! what kind of camera do you have? we recently upgraded and i'm excited to learn to take pictures like those! can't wait to meet baby s- and for my money, it's a girl! :)

Chris and Kelly said...

Its a Nikon D300. Chris would have to tell you the rest of the details on it! I just know the basics!