Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bella Lately

We are inching closer to the 1 year mark and it blows me away at how much this little one is growing, developing, and becoming more and more a joy to Mommy and Daddy daily. She continues to light up our lives with her smile, her laughter, her little antics, and her blossoming personality.

What's new with Bella today? Well, Bella now has 4 teeth, crawls faster than we can keep up, pulls herself up on EVERYTHING, eats EVERYTHING, sleeps incredibly, smiles often, and yes, its true...has learned to be mischevious! That child KNOWS when she is not supposed to touch something, but proceeds to anyway. She'll glance back at ya like, "I know you are going to try and stop me, but let's just see how far I can get!" type of look! I knew the hardest thing for me as a parent would be this discipline part. I can't help but CRACK UP when she gives me those little faces and smirks at me when I tell her no! I have always had a hard time keeping in my laughter when friends would discipline their little ones and they'd make cute faces, or funny remarks, so I KNEW I'd be in for a heap of trouble! No doubt it will get easier as the antics keep up, but for now, I find myself turning my head ALOT to cover up! Chris and I have little comments we make that don't help either! I often say, "Bella, make wise choices!" when she is going towards something she knows she should not be touching and Chris opts for "you little sinner" remark! All in good fun of course!

Bella got to see her cousins this month as well as her Pawpaw and Mammaw Warner and Aunt Lori over July 4th weekend. She had a ball with them. Pictures to come soon, but for now....

Here are some 10 Month Photos of our little Bella Rose!