Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby Shower at Work

Two of my co-workers threw me a baby shower for all ladies at the church office back in June. I hadn't had an opportunity to post any photos of the event, but it was a wonderful evening. Chris and I were BLOWN AWAY by the generosity of my co-workers! Not only did I have more than enough gifts to open that evening, but about 10 of the ladies went in together to purchase us the Baby Einstein Entertainment Saucer/Play Station AND our Stroller! Clothes, Toys, Bath items, and many other little baby items were received that one evening!

When I got everything home that night, Chris was a little overwhelmed by the amount of space it all took up in our baby room already...and I still had another shower that weekend! :) I'm happy to report, however, that I DID manage to find a space for everything! Baby S is going to love sportin' the new threads and playin with the wonderful toys when he/she arrives!

Thanks to all of you that were apart of this incredible evening. We felt quite honored and humbled to be receipents of your gracious generosity!

No comments: