Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bath Time, Tummy Time, and some Friends

Okay, so I know nursury pictures were to come next, but mommy has been snapping pictures of me with her little digital like crazy and she wanted to get them off of her memory card for more room!
Here are some of her favorites:



Meet some of my Church Friends!Nica, Ada, and Evie Johnson

Kyndal Minnick and Braden Harmon

I LOVE BATHTIME, especially in my new tub! (Thanks, Aunt Traci, Lori and Steph). Daddy is really good at getting me all nice and clean! He talks with me alot and puts really good smelling oils and lotions on me afterwards! When my hair is wet, it gets kind of curly like mommy's. In fact, I have the curl swirl in the middle of my forehead like mommy did when she was a baby! She'll have to post a photo of that soon so you can compare!


Bath Time Video with Daddy


SPECIAL SHOUT OUT:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Aunt Traci and Uncle Dave! I love you!

No comments: