Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 8, 2008

One Month Old!

Well, despite the fact that according to the docs I should only be 7 days old today since my due date was last week, I am officially one month old now! Look how big I am!

At my one month appointment, I weighed 9 lbs 5 oz and was 21 inches long. That puts me in the 50th % for both. My head circumference was in the 5-10%, so it looks like it won't outgrow my body any time soon! I have a bit of cradle cap and some baby acne trying to clear up, but hopefully with this new lotion mommy got me, it will be all better soon!

Mommy and Daddy love to stare at me and mommy goes camera happy while daddy is away all day at work! She takes random video of me too! Here I am trying to roll over already! It won't be long till I get this little body on the move, then there is no stopping me!

I have already been to church twice and love to have wake time with mommy and then fall asleep on her chest. Daddy often gives me my baths and then has "Daddy Doodie" of changing my diapers! He loves that job and I've only squirted him a few times...yep, girls can shoot, too, just not with as good of aim!

Mommy thinks its funny to see me when I am really really hungry! She took this video when I woke up ready to eat! I know that she is around because I know her scent (or at least the scent of milk), but I can't quite figure out why there is no milk coming out of her arm! I have also discovered my thumb and enjoy sucking on it until I get fed! I am a good eater (like Daddy) and a GREAT sleeper....thanks for passing on that gene mommy!

Daddy has a hard time letting me cry (and who can blame him, I'm pretty darn cute!), so he sneaks in alot to my room, which I have been sleeping in for the past week by myself, and often picks me up or rocks me...but don't tell mommy or she'll make him stop! :0) (Mommy has a hard time sometimes too during the day and does the same, but don't tell Daddy, he'd make her stop!)

I have meet some of my extended family and am anxious to meet many others in the up coming months as I continue to grow and get big! Keep checking back! Mommy will post pictures of my pretty nursury next!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Awww - Who is teasing my baby with that hairy arm instead of the real thing?

Chris and Kelly said...

I know, I know...kindof mean, but so dang funny to watch!