Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

4 Months Old!

Beleive it or not, Isabella turned 4 months old today! We celebrated by going to the doctor's office to her second round of shots! After a brief moment of crying, she got over the shock of the needle and is recovering very well! :0) Needless to say, her two afternoon naps have been over 2 hours each! (Hints why I have so much time to post today!!) Lucky you!

Now, for her measurements.....

Weight: 13 lbs 7 oz (50th%)
Height: 24 Inches (50th%)
Head Circum: 16 Inches (50th%)

Doc says she is one heathly, strong little kiddo! Yea!


This is Bella's new found trick. In the past 3 days, she has obviously realized she has a tongue. She doesn't know its rude yet to stick her tongue out at people, so for those offended, we are so very sorry! :0)

Just hanging out watching mommy work!

I helped mommy and daddy this past weekend at an event for under privileged families within four school districts in downtown Phoenix. I was dressed up in my Christmas garb and helped mommy pass out presents to all the families! I sure looked cute and I was so good the entire time! Mommy wore me in a sling and I just hung out, fell asleep and smiled at everyone!

1 comment:

Chris and Amanda said...

We found your blog through Chris & Rebecca. What a sweet little girl! She is beautiful! Hope you are doing well.