Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Time Flies when you are having fun!

This is Bella all dressed up in her "Turkey Brown" for her very first Thanksgiving! She was having a ball!


Bella loves to pose for the camera and has the cutest little reactions to things!

Thanks to a friend that volunteered to babysit for Bella while Chris and I took a date night out, here is Bella in her "little black dress" thanks to Aunt Stephie!


Having a hay day on her playmate after her very first roll!

What?!!? You think I'm going to do it for you again now that you are watching daddy?!? I think not!

Still love to sleep and still love my thumb! Mommy couldn't help but sneek in and take a few photos!

I fall asleep on the mat behind mommy while she works in all sorts of positions!
Who's that cutie in the mirror? Also, notice the bald spot on the back of my head! I wore away my hair!

I may live in a big city, but I'm a country girl at heart in my little overalls!
My cries often look like laughs, but don't let me kid ya! I was downright fussin'!

Just lounging in the Phoenix sun on my safari blanket

Pretending to watch TV after I got done eating! Mommy thought I was way too cute just sitting there!


My first wedding! Congrats, Michael and Anneliese! I had a good time celebrating with mommy, daddy, and you guys on such a special day! Thanks, Cousin Hailey for the loan on my wedding outfit!

Again, mommy just thought I looked cute or something!

No comments: