Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Every time I THINK I am going to get ahead on my blog, it seems that life gets in the way and I never have a moment to sit and post! Some of my friends are so good at posting really thoughtful messages about life, challenges they face, new baby accomplishments, travels, etc, but I just never seem to be able to keep up and remember! It has nothing to do with having a baby now to take up all my time and attention because I have to admit...Bella is a piece of cake (really, she is!!) I think it has more to do with the fact that the last thing I want to do when I get off work being around a computer all day is sit on the computer some more!

Alas, I've decided to give up on being the perfect blogger and post when and if I am able...besides, family probably only want to see photos and videos anyway. They could care less about the writing!! :) So for the family out there....enjoy! For the friends, will try and post something meaningful soon!

In the picture above, I joined mommy and daddy on my first trip around the neighborhood to deliver cookies and treats to all of our neighbors! We started a tradition to deliver a goodie bag to all of the people on our street and the street next to us around the corner either for Christmas Eve or New Year's, and I really had a good time! The neighbors all loved me! I was quite the hit...even over the goodies!

Mommy didn't really let me stay up for the ball dropping on New Year's Eve, but I partied hard prior to my slumber! (Thanks for the cool bib, Aunt Lori!)
I got to go to Nashville for Daddy's work conference and Aunt Traci (who lives there) spoiled me! She let me try a peanut! (Okay, so not really! It was all posed for the camera, but before mommy snapped the photo, I did get a very, very quick lick of the salty shell before anyone noticed! I have quick, quick hands and EVERYTHING goes to my mouth instantly!) Doesn't appear that I'm allergic! :)

Here I am with mommy and daddy in Nashville at the Orpyland Hotel where I got to stay! I got good use out of my hat and coat there!

Mammaw and Pawpaw Warner slobbered all over me and my cheeks in Nashville too! As you can tell by my face, I sure didn't mind!

Here I am with Aunt Traci again! She babysat me in the hotel while mommy helped daddy with his work 3 day work conference. We had a really really good time! Aunt Traci said I was the easiest baby she ever watched!

Here are a few pictures of me with mommy's gingerbread house! I just really liked the sugar. Boy, I sure can't wait to get my mouth around that peppermint and those M&Ms soon! I can't take my eyes off of them!

Opening presents from Grandma and Grandpa Shondelmyer on Christmas Day! I actually pulled a few bows here and there!




Here I am soaking up some lovin' from Grandma and Grandpa Shondelmyer on Christmas Eve! Mommy is really good at getting me to smile for pictures!


My first trip to Cabelas. Pawpaw W and Cousin Travis would be so proud!


Daddy bought mommy a new digital camera for her birthday just before Christmas and this was the first shot on it that she took!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Keep up the good blog work Kelly! Don't let it stress you out, it's supposed to be something fun, remember :) The pictures of Bella are beautiful and I love the family picture from Opryland Hotel - what a great looking family!!!
Love you lots friend!
Becca