Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Cereal

What's up, Everybody?! Bella here! Just rocking out on some tummy time! Still haven't really rolled over much more than a few times here and there, but that's because I am taking my time for mommy. Once I get going, I'll be a crazy, rollin' machine...and mommy likes me in this stationary stage! There will be plenty of years of chasing after me, and that I am sure of!

Here is Daddy, Mommy, and me in Tennessee running a booth for a conference we went to for Daddy's work. I played with Aunt Traci in the hotel room, but Mommy and Daddy hung out here most of the time! I think I got the better end of the deal!


This was a favorite shot of me at Christmas time that Mommy never got around to posting. I was watching Daddy making Gingerbread house dough! No, I didn't sit up on the counter the whole time (so don't turn anyone into CPS!) It was just for the photo and Mommy was with in arm's reach away!

Mommy probably told you about her work arrangment where I get to go to a sitter's house for Child care 3 days a week in the morning time. Here I am with my favorite babysitter, Coley, and my buddy, Baylor. Baylor is just over a year old and likes to come up and kiss my forehead alot and cries if I cry! He is very emphatetic! Coley reads to me and plays with me alot. She is really really great! I hope Mommy stays with her for a long time! (The shot below was how Mommy found us last week when she arrived!)

I heard a rumor that people think I'm such a quiet baby, but I want to assure you that I am not! I jabber alot when Mommy is working. I sometimes keep this chattering going for an hour until Mommy finally puts a "cork" (aka. pacifier) in my mouth for some peace and quiet!

Mommy took this video of me when I wake up because she thinks I am so darn adorable and funny! I smile alot when I see her face after my 3 hour afternoon nap! Actually, this one below was after a 3 1/2 hour nap! (And you people, think I keep mommy too occupied all the time....Nope!)



Here I am eating my first rice cereal! At first I was not quite sure what to think, but I knew I should be pretty excited about it because of the smiles and laughs on Mommy's and Daddy's faces! I got the hang of it later on and I even showed off for the camera Mommy had in my face, while Daddy fed me!

Mommy thought I was making sounds like Bob did in the movie "What about Bob?" when he was eating the corn on the cob. I moaned and groaned alot about the wonderful new favors I was encountering! Mommy was making me laugh with her faces while Daddy continued to TRY and keep my attention with the food. Don't tell Mommy, but I think Daddy probably wished Mommy wasn't in the room when he was trying to feed me. She is my greatest distraction...but I don't mind, and I DID manage to eat my whole milked down Tablespoon of cereal after 20+ minutes! (Not sure it took that long, but it felt like it!)

Few more pics from my first meal for ya!


2 comments:

Sean's Ladies said...

that was the longest post ever. I think you guys are obsessed with this little girl. hahaha

wait, maybe that's my house that's obsessed with this little girl.

Shelley said...

Thank you for the update, pictures & video. She's so beautiful and precious.

I think it's time for another visit to my little corner!!!!