Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Daddy, you hurt my Heart"

Okay, so Bella can't talk yet, but if she could, she'd say something like the header above when Daddy scared her last week. It was so sad, but the facial expressions and the little whimpers are so precious we just had to post them!


Chris was lying on the couch with his knees bent up for Bella to lay against. He raised his head and scared her with some sound he made. She didn't really cry a ton, but she did keep giving him this face over and over. I had time to get it on camera and video, so you can get the idea of how long she kept it up for! It was rather heart-breaking...although we must admit...we couldn't contain our laughter at the little lower lip and the sniffle sounds (Listen closely)!

Click on picture below to play video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella's adorable! And has changed so much since I saw her...I'd imagine she's keeping you busy! Keep the pictures coming.

Sean's Ladies said...

I didn't say anything about the text of the post. I just let the girls watch the video.

Nica said, "oh, it's not nice to Bella because Bella is crying."